6 Raspberry Refuge ice cubes
1 Cup frozen mixed berries
1 Cup almond milk
1 Tablespoon cocoa powder
1 Tablespokn sweetener (if desired)
Place tea ice cubes, frozen berries and almond milk in blender. Blend until smooth. Add cocoa powder and sweetener. Blend once more before serving.
Note: I noticed that the sweetener really brought out the cocoa and made for a more chocolate-y flavor!
This recipe makes a two liter pitcher of tea and it is best to steep the tea in a tea pot with a built in infuser if you have one.
Servings: 8 glasses
Time: 15-20 minutes
3 Tablespoons RefuTea Cranberry Cheer
3 Tablespoons RefuTea Amber Peach
4 Cups Ice
Optional: 2 Tablespoons Sweetener
1. Boil 6 cups of water in tea kettle until the tea kettle whistles.
2. Steep 3 tablespoons RefuTea Cranberry Cheer in tea pot with 3 cups hot water.
3. After 3 minutes of steeping, add Cranberry Cheer tea to pitcher.
4. Steep 3 tablespoons RefuTea Amber Peach in tea pot with 3 cups hot water.
5. After 3 minutes of steeping, add Amber Peach tea to pitcher.
6. Allow hot tea to cool for 5-10 minutes before adding ice.
7. Add 4 cups ice to pitcher.
8. Stir together tea, ice and sweetener (if desired).
Welcome to RefuTea! I hope you explore the blog for stories about the refugees impacted by RefuTea, blog series on entrepreneurship and tasty tea recipes!