1.5 Cups fresh squeezed lemon juice
1/2 Cup sweetener of choice
3 Cups ice water
4 Tablespoons RefuTea Peaceful Peppermint loose leaf tea
3 Cups boiling water
1. Fill tea kettle with 3 cups water and bring to a rolling boil.
2. Place 4 tablespoons Peaceful Peppermint loose leaf in a tea pot.
3. Pour boiling water over loose leaf tea and allow tea to steep for 3 minutes.
4. Pour 3 cups ice water in separate pitcher.
5. Mix lemonade juice into ice water.
6. Add the peppermint tea to the lemon juice and water mixture.
7. Add sweetener and stir.
Add ice if desired and sip away!
Note: Sometimes I use a 50/50 mix of instant lemonade mix and peppermint tea. It's faster and still tastes great!
Serving: 1 Smoothie
½ Cup Colombo Crème RefuTea
1 Banana (frozen banana works best)
½ Cup ice
½ Cup almond milk
½ Cup plain greek yogurt
1 Teaspoon cinnamon
1. Steep one tablespoon Colombo Creme Earl Grey in 1/2 cup hot water for 2 minutes.
2. Add tea, banana, ice, cinnamon, almond milk and yogurt to blender.
3. Blend until smooth.
4. Sip and enjoy =D
It tastes like a cinnamon role smoothie!
Welcome to RefuTea! I hope you explore the blog for stories about the refugees impacted by RefuTea, blog series on entrepreneurship and tasty tea recipes!