Earl Grey Milk:
Earl Grey Milk:
Vanilla Bean Buttercream:
1.5 Cups fresh squeezed lemon juice
1/2 Cup sweetener of choice
3 Cups ice water
4 Tablespoons RefuTea Peaceful Peppermint loose leaf tea
3 Cups boiling water
1. Fill tea kettle with 3 cups water and bring to a rolling boil.
2. Place 4 tablespoons Peaceful Peppermint loose leaf in a tea pot.
3. Pour boiling water over loose leaf tea and allow tea to steep for 3 minutes.
4. Pour 3 cups ice water in separate pitcher.
5. Mix lemonade juice into ice water.
6. Add the peppermint tea to the lemon juice and water mixture.
7. Add sweetener and stir.
Add ice if desired and sip away!
Note: Sometimes I use a 50/50 mix of instant lemonade mix and peppermint tea. It's faster and still tastes great!
Serving: 1 Smoothie
½ Cup Colombo Crème RefuTea
1 Banana (frozen banana works best)
½ Cup ice
½ Cup almond milk
½ Cup plain greek yogurt
1 Teaspoon cinnamon
1. Steep one tablespoon Colombo Creme Earl Grey in 1/2 cup hot water for 2 minutes.
2. Add tea, banana, ice, cinnamon, almond milk and yogurt to blender.
3. Blend until smooth.
4. Sip and enjoy =D
It tastes like a cinnamon role smoothie!
6 Raspberry Refuge ice cubes
1 Cup frozen mixed berries
1 Cup almond milk
1 Tablespoon cocoa powder
1 Tablespokn sweetener (if desired)
Place tea ice cubes, frozen berries and almond milk in blender. Blend until smooth. Add cocoa powder and sweetener. Blend once more before serving.
Note: I noticed that the sweetener really brought out the cocoa and made for a more chocolate-y flavor!
This recipe makes a two liter pitcher of tea and it is best to steep the tea in a tea pot with a built in infuser if you have one.
Servings: 8 glasses
Time: 15-20 minutes
3 Tablespoons RefuTea Cranberry Cheer
3 Tablespoons RefuTea Amber Peach
4 Cups Ice
Optional: 2 Tablespoons Sweetener
1. Boil 6 cups of water in tea kettle until the tea kettle whistles.
2. Steep 3 tablespoons RefuTea Cranberry Cheer in tea pot with 3 cups hot water.
3. After 3 minutes of steeping, add Cranberry Cheer tea to pitcher.
4. Steep 3 tablespoons RefuTea Amber Peach in tea pot with 3 cups hot water.
5. After 3 minutes of steeping, add Amber Peach tea to pitcher.
6. Allow hot tea to cool for 5-10 minutes before adding ice.
7. Add 4 cups ice to pitcher.
8. Stir together tea, ice and sweetener (if desired).
Welcome to RefuTea! I hope you explore the blog for stories about the refugees impacted by RefuTea, blog series on entrepreneurship and tasty tea recipes!